Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Elle's Studio March Kit Reveal

Good Morning! I rarely get to say that on here haha but I've been up and ready to share this with you guys for a few hours, I'm pretty excited about this release!
First I want to show you guys a quick look at the new Cienna Collection,
I've done two layouts with it so far and I think it's beautiful, I really like how fresh it feels, very springy.  


 You can find more information on it here: Cienna: http://www.shopellesstudio.com/New/ 
This is going to be a very picture heavy post so please hang with me, I promise they're pretty pictures:)
Next up is Elle's March Exclusive Kit. I can't put my finger on it exactly but it feels different than the previous kits I've received so far. I always like the kits but this one just jumped off the table onto my layout, the colors are perfect in this one too!

March Kit Digitals:


You can find links to these here:



Here are my March Gallery Projects:
All My Heart:





So Many Blessings:





Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you'll go take a look at what the rest of the team has put together for the Gallery Reveal, you can find that here:
http://www.shopellesstudio.com/gallery/design_team/
Enjoy! And remember these kits are always limited so if you want them you need to snatch one up before they're gone.
Have a great day everyone,
Steph.


2 comments:

  1. These are stunning Stephanie!! I LOVE the first page with the soft, girly feel. The second page with the grid design ROCKS!! I love all the fun tags you used on it!!

    ReplyDelete